*Any return transportation services must be chosen during registration*
- Return transportation is available for all riders if requested during registration.
- Buses will be designated back to both start-points.
- The first bus begins loading at 2:30pm. Once the first bus is loaded, it will leave and we will begin loading the second bus.
- If requested, your bike can be transported back to your starting point. Bikes coming back to Philadelphia will be taken to the Irish Pub at 20th and Walnut Streets.
- This service must be requested when you register.
- While we do our best to keep everyone's bikes safe and in good condition, the bikes are in close quarters on the ride back. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged bikes. If you value your bike, we do not recommend using this service.
- Bikes can be picked up after 6:00pm at your start point.
- YOUR BIKE MUST BE PICKED UP BY 8pm ON MONDAY, JULY 30TH from the Irish Pub at 20th and Walnut Streets.